Accomplished Digital Marketing Professional with over 10+ years of experience increasing brand awareness and revenues in fast-paced, competitive markets for industry leaders. Exceptional academic qualifications including my Masters in International Business. Known for strengthening international sales and marketing sectors to lead in competitive markets and to deliver innovative online concepts and strategies. Effectively utilize competitive analysis, market research and statistical surveys to assess business plans and provide solutions to foster growth and increased productivity.
Learn more about Connie’s experience below.
Accor | Toronto, ON, Canada | 2017 – Present
Director, eCommerce Strategy & Performance: 2017 – Present
* Strategize with internal teams to develop multi-channel strategies to push online sales growth
* Analyze digital traffic sources, audiences, user experiences, conversions and trends to bolster both new and repeat customer sales * Report weekly and monthly trends to both internal teams and external hotel clients
* Facilitate communication with key internal and external stakeholders
* Ability to help manage and augment digital strategy to meet multi-million dollar revenue goals for the North & Central America Region
* Stay current with the online marketing environment and adapt the strategy to best serve the interests of the organization and to keep pace with the competition
Interim Director of Campaigns: 2019 – 2019
* Managed from concept through execution full-funnel integrated campaigns that generated +86% revenue growth
* Lead a team of 5 marketers responsible for email tactics, display advertising, budget management, online listings and more
* Managed a multi-million dollar budget
* Worked hand-in-hand with sales, revenue management, and the marketing teams to alignment the eCommerce campaign plans to support regional revenue goal
* Kept abreast of the daily pacing of the campaigns to make data-driven decisions to optimize and meet expected KPIs
Accor | Miami, FL | 2015 – 2017
eCommerce Strategy & Performance Manager: 2015 – 2017
* Review digital marketing strategy, development and management of the marketing plans for North & Central America & The Caribbean to ensure KPIs are met
* Develop and optimize marketing strategies that will drive customer engagement, satisfaction, loyalty, and lifetime value
* Develop segmented communication for target prospect segments & constantly evaluate effectiveness
* Lead team members to create a testing plan for their strategies to optimize lifecycle
* Report program results and key metrics/KPI’s to all stakeholders
Palace Resorts | Miami, FL | 2012 – 2015
Senior Manager, e-Commerce Strategy for Segments: 2015 – 2015
* Lead strategic growth and development of digital marketing for segments
* Develop, monitor and report KPIs to drive revenue through all digital channels
* Lead team of product managers, designers and developers
* Manage team to develop website/mobile designs, digital ad creative, video/image/infographic content, and support the build of technology systems (ie websites etc).
* Mentor and help each team member of SEO, SEM, Display, Emailing, Affiliation with their optimization priorities
* Managed, planned and forecasted departmental budget
Sales & Marketing Manager: 2012 – 2014
* Responsible for online marketing for a segment, including SEM/SEO, Analytics and ROI
* Managed digital team accountable for driving annual online revenue and improving site satisfaction ratings
* Lead ongoing web diagnostics/troubleshooting to improve online customer experience, and increase efficiency
* Analyzed market, traffic performance and sales data and develop KPIs – further measure, analyze and act timely on results to maximize our ROI
Marketing Manager: 2012
* Ensured increased revenues and brand awareness by strategically managing our tour operator marketing plans
* Responsible for the travel agent segment online presence
* Administrated a strategic online media plan
* Led external online marketing agency
* Collaborated with and established strong working relationships with key stakeholders/departments
COINED International | Cordoba, Argentina | 2007 – 2011
Sales and Marketing Director: 2009 – 2011
* Led Department which achieved record revenues and increased our ROI by over 15%
* Managed our online presence including our online marketing plan, SEM/SEO and campaigns
* Lead department to a 20% increase in sales: Direct Sales, Abroad Branch Sales, and Agent Sales (35 direct and indirect staff)
EasyGO Abroad Inc. (Owned by COINED): Senior Marketing Manager, 2007 – 2009
* Managed US office branch of COINED, including strategic partnerships
* Developed and administered online marketing initiatives, multiple web site strategy, SEM/SEO
* Provided key website analysis instrumental in tripling web traffic while creating significant sales increases. Develop and maintain optimized web content.
* Managed relationship with external online marketing agency
AmeriSpan/Don Quijote | Philadelphia, PA | 2005 – 2007
* Managed online advertising budget, analyzed market results, and developed online marketing opportunities
* Led website SEM/SEO, link exchanges, article exchanges, Click Tracks, Web Position
* Exceeded initial sales goal within six months. Received the most client ¨Excellent Customer Service¨ referrals from anyone within the entire organization since its inception.
* Responsible for online affiliate revenue
COINED International | Cordoba, Argentina | 2000 – 2005
* Led a sales team to success
* Implemented crucial market analysis and administered online advertising budget for dom/intl markets
* Strengthened Marketing Department project development including new product lines, updating existing products and novel strategy creation for promoting and working with new markets.
* Implemented Goldmine® Contact Administration Software CRM. Directed local implementation
* Direct Booking Summit
* Digital Travel Summit
* HEDNA University
* Toastmasters Public Speaking Engagements: Member since 2013 led as Area Governor leading 100’s of club members
…More about Connie’s public speaking engagements
* HSMAI Gold Adrian Award – 2020
Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI)
Proud to have led the team to this prestigious award. Our goal was to drive room-night production in North and Central America staying within budget. In addition, we wanted to raise brand awareness within our core audience through targeted social media advertising, email and display ads.
Entry: Stay Longer Experience More
Category: Integrated Market Campaign for Consumers (B2C)
* NCA Regional Sales & Marketing Colleague Recognition Award – Q1 2018
Award is designed to reward and recognize exceptional performance, results, and accomplishments among NCA Sales & Marketing colleagues.
What makes a colleague’s performance exceptional?
– Team work
– Successful launch or completion of a project
– Proactive innovation within their area of expertise
– Exceptional results
* Distinguished Toastmaster – DTM – 2014
For outstanding accomplishment and leadership excellence in the pursuit of the mission of Toastmasters International. Toastmasters International awards those who have refined and enhanced their speaking skills both in personal and professional settings.
* HSMAI Gold Adrian Award – 2014Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI)
Proud to have led the team to be a Gold Adrian Award recipient of the industry’s largest and most prestigious competition honoring the year’s best advertising, public relations, and web marketing campaigns. Out of 1,200 entries, our strategy was judged to be exceptional by experts in hospitality, travel, tourism and media.
The dynamic partnership between Palace Resorts Weddings and Ariadna, our digital agency, reflects a clear success with the entry: 360 Weddings Palace Resorts Digital Strategy.
* Data Analytics 360 by Cornell University – Dec 2018
* Certified Scrum Master by Scrum Alliance – Since 2017
Systems: Windows/Mac; Software: Microsoft Suite, Dreamweaver, Goldmine, In design, Photoshop, Sales Force, Drupal, Google Analytics, Exact Target, SAP CRM, Cognos, Tableau, Xiti, Hootsuite
Developments: Drupal Websites and CMS implementations, V-Tiger CRM implementation with website integration, In-house CMS developments, Exact target integration with website and SAP CRM, responsive design
* HEDNA Hotel Analytics Working Group: Co-chair 2020 – present
* RiiSE Accor Committee: Co-chair 2018 – present
* Rotary Club: Member of Club of Toronto Skyline 2018 – present
* Rotary Club: Member of Miami Beach Rotary Club 2009 – 2014
* Toastmasters Public Speaking Club: 2013 – 2017. Roles as Club President and Area Governor leading 100 club members
* Public Speaking